RF Admittance Level Sensor
|Usage/Application||Liquid Level Measurement|
|Working Temperature||-10 to 120 DegC|
|Power Consumption||1.9 VA|
|Ambient temperature||0 deg C to +60 deg C|
N.D.Automation is widely applied in various sensor. These comprise of a specially designed electronics and sensing probe using Driven Shield Coat Guard circuit and corresponding 3-Element Probe. The electro-mechanical combination of the Driven Shield technique makes the system immune to the material build-up on the probe and material bridging between the probe and the hopper wall. The measured signal does not flow to the hopper wall through the probe in the backward direction but flows only through the material.
The salient features of this level measuring instrument are as follow:
- Three Element Coat Guard Technology
- Can be configured either for High or Low Level point switching
- Ignores material build-up on the probe
- Suitable for the highly dusty environment
- High Reliability
- Fast and Easy Installation Simple Calibration
- Field selectable operation logic
- Provides economical solutions
- Various models not required
The specifications of these point level sensor are as follow:
- Switching delay: Continuously adjustable From 1 to 20 sec. probe Free or probe covered (Optional)
- Safety operation: Field selected switch over for min. or max. (FSL/FSH) switching points
- Switch status display: Green LED shows Normal, Red LED shows alarm, Yellow
- LED shows power on condition
Coat Guard Sensing Probe:
- Mounting: Screwed 1 ½ BSP (standard) Or Flanged (optional)
- Sense rod: Stainless steel
- Insulation: PTFE (standard) other on request and as per application.
Conductivity Level Sensor
|IP Protection Class||IP67|
|Voltage||230/110 V AC (+/-15%)|
|Surface Finish||Powder Coated|
|Response Time||0.5 Sec|
|Power Consumption||1.9 VA|
|Ambient Temperature||0degree C to +60degree C|
- No moving part, free of maintenance.
- No special cable required for signal transmission, ECONOMICAL to install.
- Long cable connection permissible between probe and evaluation unit.
- AC on probes for prevention of electrolytic deterioration of electrodes.
- Low voltage on probe for operational safety.
- Variety of control functions and installation system available, beside single point switching.
- 1 Two point action for automatic pump control.
- 2 Two point independent switching.
- 3 Three point switching, two points with pump control logic and one independent point.
- 4 Four point switching having two-pump control logic.
- 5 Multichannel -4 point independent switching available for various process condition.
Capacitance Level Sensor
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
|Measuring Range||100~1800 mm|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Indicate||Flow Rate, Total Flow|
|Medium||Liquid, Air, Gas|
|Media Temperature||-10 ~ 70 deg C|